- Mizuno Wave Rider 15's. I currently have stockpiled 5 pairs. My husband loves this!
- Nuun Cherry Limeade. It has caffeine in it!
- Saucony Kinvaras and Kinvara Trail shoes. I feel like I'm cheating on my Wave Riders but they always seem to get over it.
- Running in the rain... or the sprinklers.
- Golf course running. It's slightly against the rules and a lot of fun.
- Running without music. I'm weird. ;)
- Essie nail polish. I'm positive that a new manicure before I run makes me faster!
- Balega socks. Cannot live without these!
- Biking on trails with my husband. It's an adrenaline rush even though I don't consider myself an adrenaline junkie.
- Running the same trails. Nature makes me happy!
- Cooking ahead of time and freezing meals... more time for running and sewing!
- Quilting, sewing, etc... the only crafty thing I don't like is scrapbooking. Blah.
- Instagram. I've met some really awesome and inspirational runners there. My feed is a mix of running and quilting.
- Biking. I'm no hard core cyclist but it's my new favorite way to cross-train.
- My favorite distance is the 10k. Long enough to not feel like a waste of time driving, parking, etc but short enough to not ruin the rest of your day.
- My Pixie haircut... curly hair and running mix a lot easier when it's short. :)
- And last but certainly not least... my family. Steve, my husband, and Chaney, my 9 year old daughter, are my world! Buddy the beagle and Gus the beagle are right up there with them. :)
In no particular order...